Imagine waking up each day and being able to select your office for the day – whether it’s a cozy coffee shop that fuels your creativity, a serene beach that inspires your thoughts, or the comfort of your own home that allows you to focus without distractions. With our remote work opportunities, the possibilities are endless, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Why Join Us?
- Flexible Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the world, allowing you to design your own work environment and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive Salary: Earn a salary that reflects your skills and experience, with the potential to earn more than your current job.
- Global Exposure: Collaborate with companies worldwide on cutting-edge projects, expanding your professional network and enhancing your career opportunities.
As a data engineer, this is what you’ll do:
- Design, develop and maintain an infrastructure for streaming, processing, and storage of data. Build tools for effective maintenance and monitoring of the data infrastructure.
- Contribute to key data pipeline architecture decisions and lead the implementation of major initiatives.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop scalable and performant solutions for their data requirements, including extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a range of data sources.
- Develop the team’s data capabilities – share knowledge, enforce best practices, and encourage data-driven decisions.
- Develop data retention policies, and backup strategies and ensure that the firm’s data is stored redundantly and securely.
- Indonesian Nationality
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of building scalable and performant data infrastructure.
- Expert SQL knowledge and deep experience working with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache Kafka and demonstrated proficiency in Hadoop v2, HDFS, and MapReduce.
- Experience with stream-processing systems (e.g. Storm, Spark Streaming), big data querying tools (e.g. Pig, Hive, Spark) and data serialization frameworks (e.g. Protobuf, Thrift, Avro).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
- An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
- A competitive salary package
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
- The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
- Please use this CV format: https://metalab.co.id/cvtemplate
- You can follow these tips to improve your CV: https://metalab.co.id/cvimprove
We look forward to welcoming you to our Global Project Network!