Imagine waking up each day and being able to select your office for the day – whether it’s a cozy coffee shop that fuels your creativity, a serene beach that inspires your thoughts, or the comfort of your own home that allows you to focus without distractions. With our remote work opportunities, the possibilities are endless, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Why Join Us?
- Flexible Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the world, allowing you to design your own work environment and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive Salary: Earn a salary that reflects your skills and experience, with the potential to earn more than your current job.
- Global Exposure: Collaborate with companies worldwide on cutting-edge projects, expanding your professional network and enhancing your career opportunities.
As a Data Analytics engineer, this is what you’ll do:
- Understanding business requirements and planning solutions to address data needs
- Partner with IT teams and business professionals to establish data-driven policies and strategies across the organization
- Develop, design, and maintain dashboards and analytics
- Collect, refine, and prepare data for analytics and visualization
- Manage and utilize the Data Analytics platform (Power BI) to extract meaningful insights from it
- Prepare reports using various visualization and data modeling methods
- Define new KPIs and consistently measure in the datasets
- Collecting data from various data sources and normalize it
- Test and publish dashboards and reports and schedule refresh
- Define access controls and implement security measures whenever required
- Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy
- Creating wireframes and beta dashboards with a focus on user experience, correctness, and visibility
- Improve overall process in data management, collection, dashboard design, and entire product life-cycle
- Apply algorithms and statistical methods to obtain answers from data
- Solving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data sources
- Monitoring reports and dashboards and make necessary changes
- Manage implementations, architecture, and administration
- Actively manage the performance and usability of platform to get the desired result
- Indonesian Nationality
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge and a sound understanding of RDBMS systems, SQL, Business Intelligence, and data analytics
- Proficiency in analytics and database querying tools
- Extensive experience in developing and managing dashboards and reports in Data Analytics especially Power BI
- Excellent analytical skills to forecast and predict trends and insights using past and current data
- Knowledge of data architecture, data modeling, data mapping, data analysis, and data visualization
- Enterprise-level experience in data presentation through various bars/charts/models/dashboards
- Able to build visually-stunning and interactive dashboards
- Able to manipulate and blend data in order to design dashboards and visualization
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves, and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
- An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
- A competitive salary package
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
- The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
- Please use this CV format: https://metalab.co.id/cvtemplate
- You can follow these tips to improve your CV: https://metalab.co.id/cvimprove
We look forward to welcoming you to our Global Project Network!